We come from graphic design, our sites have a high degree of identity. They are filled with graphics, stylish typography, live animation, and interactive elements.
We launch image and presentation sites, online stores, complex IT services, and NFT sites working in conjunction with blockchains
Digital showreel 18 — 19
It helps to keep the audience’s attention and manage it. Animation is an element of identity and design. Animation for interaction simplification. This is what blows our heads off.
Photos, videos, 3D content
Animated, static, photorealistic, interactive, and changing depending on user behavior.
Even if the site itself is a 3D scene
When it comes to presentational corporate websites, it is very important to create a story, a plot. Smoothly moving from block to block, as if flipping through a book
Presentation is really important
Already at the stage of the developed concept, the client should feel the site, because then there is no way back. We create a video presentation to convey the mood and show the work of blocks and modules in detail.
Step by step
We clearly divide the design development into stages, coordinating them with the client. This allows the client to get the expected result, avoiding errors in the final product
1. Analytics and research. Getting to know the brand and its competitors.
2. Interview and work with references. Correct questions help to determine the goals of the project and its strengths. We show the best cases from related fields to introduce you to the market and determine the visual direction of design.
3. Prototype development.
This is not always necessary, if the site structure is typical, we immediately go to the design stage. But if the project is big with a non-standard structure, a detailed prototype is necessary.
4. Design concept. We draw the main blocks and pages. We define the principles of animation and form the design system.
5. Finishing layouts. After the concept approval, we finish drawing all the pages, hovers, and modules for the required screen resolutions.
6. Layouts preparation. We prepare layouts for production and for transfer to the client so that everything is clear and structured.
It doesn’t matter if we are familiar with your market or if you feel a strong love for the design. The only thing that really matters is that we are both ambitious. P. Motion Studio creates projects for a wide variety of clients: startups and established brands, and cultural or non-profit organizations.
If you have something to talk about, write to [email protected] or contact us via Telegram